Want to get better at Beach Volleyball?
Vic Beach shares your love of the game and passion to be the best player you can be. We are working hard to build the best coaching team and training environment available anywhere in the country, just for you!
All of our classes are drop in, so no need to register; everyone is welcome. You’ll need to bring some cash to pay the coach, some comfortable clothes and accessories to suit the conditions of the day and an open mind for some learning.
We’ll see you on the beach!
Beginner and Intermediate level players
Brand new to volleyball, still getting the hang of it or looking to refine some skills?
We run separate sessions for beginner and intermediate players to help you take your game to the next (or first) level:
- Tuesday & Thursday nights @ South Melbourne Sunset sessions.
- Saturday mornings @ South Melbourne 8am-10am $20/person
- A pre-season beach camp every year in September
Advanced Level Players
AA/AAA players are challenged and supported at Saturday weekly training all summer long:
- Women’s advanced 7am-10am @ South Melbourne beach $30/player
- Men’s advanced 11:30am – 2:30pm @ South Melbourne beach $30/player
- Each gender gets it’s own pre-season beach camp every year in September
Our coaching staff are available for private coaching session for:
- Schools and
- Corporate groups.
- Allister Lyne - Director of Vic Beach and Head Coach
- Haydn Ellis - Head Coach
- Brett Middlin - Sunset Sessions Coach
- Joey Yigit
- Patrick Tang
- Justin Schumann
Contact Big Al to get more information on how we can create a training plan specific to your needs:
0422 242 308